SEED BARNET PROJECT: Triple P Teens Course – 7pm Wednesday 19th September 2018
In partnership with Home-Start Barnet, this FREE course, aimed at supporting parents of teenagers aged 11-18yrs, will continue into the Autumn term of 2018.
(starting on Wednesdays from 19th September):
Informal Coffee Session
4 x 2 Hr Group Sessions
2 x Individual Telephone Calls
3 x One-to-One Sessions with a Family Mediator (if required)
Triple P is a parenting programme, but it doesn’t tell you how to be a parent. It’s more like a toolbox of ideas. You choose the strategies you need. You choose the way you want to use them. It’s all about getting the support you need.
- Raise happy, confident teenagers
- Manage misbehaviour so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behaviour you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing